Trex Pergolas | Los Angeles
Trex PergolasTrex Pergola sets a new bar for your outdoor living experience and gives you a functional framework for your outdoor space. With 25 standard size options, you can also get a pergola custom made for your needs. With minimal maintenance needs, a Trex pergola is the ideal shade and privacy solution. You can even take customization to another level with the addition of;
Trex Pergolas Near MeOur pergolas kits rely on cellular vinyl that we reinforce with aluminum. This provides them with extraordinary strength and makes them adaptable to almost every design choice. Every Trex Pergola benefits from ColorLast, an exclusive process we use to paint your pergola. Every kit utilizes the durability of stainless steel for its hardware. Each kit also comes with an easy-to-follow instruction manual to make pergola installation as simple as possible.
Designed to handle the toughest demands of your home or office environment, our pergolas free you from the cycle of constant maintenance and perpetual replacement. We start with an aluminum core and coat it with cellular PVC. This is the core of our pergolas’ extraordinary strength and limited upkeep. You also benefit from a limited 25-year residential or limited 10-year commercial warranty. Free yourself from worries about rotting, warping, splitting and termite damage. Your new pergola will give you years of hassle free outdoor living.
All of our pergola kits feature:
- Durability that frees you from worries about rotting, splitting, and fading
- Termite-proof construction
- ColorLast finish: either standard white or a custom color that coordinates with your existing paint job or deck stain
- Monoseam Technology that limits the total number of seams in your pergola as much as 75%
- Six column options that complement your Los Angeles home or office style
- Easy-to-follow instructions facilitate DIY or professional installation
- Designed to function as a complete system
Need A Unique Solution for Your Property?
We can manufacture kits that adhere to your custom design or architectural need. Whether it’s a specialized look for your backyard or outdoor space for your hotel, we can customize a pergola kit that works for your project. Have a design already? We can work from that. Don’t have a design already? Let us know. We’ll help you design the perfect Trex Pergola for your Los Angeles Home or commercial property.
PERGOLA LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
- STRINGER: 1 ½-inch square, solid cPVC, installed at 12-inches on center
- RAFTER: 1 ½-inch by 7 ¼-inch cPVC, aluminum-reinforced, installed at 24” on center
- COLUMN: Select from several structural fiberglass columns
- LEDGER: 1 ½-inch by 7 ¼-inch cPVC, aluminum-reinforced (not pictured)
- BEAM: 3 ½-inch by 9 ½-inch, cPVC, aluminum-reinforced
Our freestanding pergola kits employ a classic design that uses four columns. The columns support beams, rafters, and stringers. We also offer a standard attached pergola option that uses a combination of columns and an attached ledger to support the beams, stringers, and rafters.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONSSelect from one of our 25 standard pergola sizes. Check the chart below for standard freestanding and attached pergola sizes, and models offering the ShadeTree Canopy. We can customize both freestanding and attached models for your needs.
Two columns provide support for the beam across the front of the pergola. A ledger is attached to an exterior wall to support the back of the pergola.
Freestanding pergolas use four columns total, one to a corner. Two columns provide support for a beam on each side of the pergola.
COLUMNSSelect from one of our 25 standard pergola sizes. Check the chart below for standard freestanding and attached pergola sizes, and models offering the ShadeTree Canopy. We can customize both freestanding and attached models for your needs.
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass Column
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Fiberglass Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass w/Decorative Base Column
Our range of fiberglass columns work with numerous architectural styles. Our columns receive the same ColorLast process as the other pergola components. Columns can also receive custom colors for your project. We offer six column styles. We can also provide customized styles and sizes. If necessary, our columns can be trimmed at installation for pergola height adjustment.
Our pergolas employ the Tension Rod mounting system. The system offers simple installation and gives our pergolas a solid foundation. Columns come with concrete attachment hardware. You can also get an adapter if you plan to install your pergola on a deck.
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESSAll of our pergola kits offer a standard, matte white paint. You can also take advantage of our optional ColorLast process for an extra fee. The ColorLast process improves finish durability for years of minimal upkeep and lasting color. This finishing approach also allow you to better coordinate your pergola color with your existing color scheme.
- 17 standard colors facilitate color coordination
- Custom tints can match your current home or office paint color exactly
- Standard single color painting or optional multi-color painting available
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Outstanding performance in high-heat areas
- Very scratch and chip resistant
- Limited warranty protects you from cracks, peeling, and blistering on your pergola
INTEGRATED LED LIGHTING
You can integrate our lighting options into both beams and columns. Want an integrated look? You can connect your deck and landscaping lights to our Trex LightHub system. We even offer a remote control for total control over your lighting.
SHADERIGHT FIXED CANOPY
- Polycarbonate panels reduce UV A/B rays by 99.9%
- Watertight panels shield you from rain
- Cut down on heat but up to 42%
- Available in 4 colors
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Stainless steel hardware
- Here in Los Angeles whenever you plan to build your patio cover or pergola, permits will almost always be required. As a matter of fact, permits are sometimes viewed as just a bureaucratic necessity when in they should in fact be viewed as a safety measure. Many times contractors will choose to build onto peoples homes without even mentioning permits even exist. For those who may not know, permits ensure that a person of authority has viewed the construction methods and confirmed that the installation is not only safe, but also secure.
Our pergolas comes with a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. It’s how you can trust that your pergola won’t fall prey to rotting, warping, splitting, or termite damage. Instead, you’ll enjoy years of minimal maintenance on your outdoor space.
Why hire us?There’s a great many construction companies here in Los Angeles to choose between. Most of these companies do multiple construction trades, not really specializing in a single trade unlike us. Different from the traditional general contractor we specialize in one single trade, patio covers. Whether you’re in the market for Aluminum, wood, fiberglass or vinyl we sell them all. Not only do we sell them, we are experts in their assembly and maintenance.
What else do you do?Because we specialize in all things pergola and patio cover related here in Los Angeles, with that there are other services and products which our team offers and list below.
- Patio cover repairs
- Wood patio covers
- DIY kits with instructions
- Vinyl pergolas and patio covers including arched pergolas
- Replacement parts
- Fiberglass pergolas
- Non insulated
[gravityform id=”29″ title=”true” description=”true”]