Trex Pergola Vision | Los AngelesIf you’re ready to raise your outdoor living game, then the Trex Vision Pergola can offer you the perfect framework. You can choose from one of our 16 standard pergola sizes or get a customized kit that fits your available pace. This versatile pergola will offer the idea backdrop for your outdoor oasis. You can opt for a fully open structure or partially enclosed frames. You can also choose between tensioned or retractable canopy options. We offer five in-fill choices, as well as five end designs. On top of that, you get 17 color options with our ColorLast finish process. It’s the perfect pergola for creating a year-round outdoor space. It’s one of the most customizable pergolas we offer and lets you build a unique look and feel.
The Trex Vision Pergola benefits from aluminum-reinforced components that provide extraordinary strength. The cellular vinyl wrapping on the components, when paired with our ColorLast options, creates a wide range of design opportunities. You can build a truly one-of-kind outdoor room. Our kits use tough, stainless steel hardware and come with detailed instructions. That makes installation a relatively simple and quick operation, even for the DIYer.
Whether you’re looking for a pergola for your own Los Angeles backyard or a place where employees can relax outside while on break, the Trex Vision Pergola will fulfill your highest expectations. Our pergolas hold up well even in the extreme LA heat while hanging on exceptionally well to their color. As an extra bonus, they need almost no maintenance. You also get ongoing protection from either a 25-Year Limited Residential or 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. That’s one way you can know that your pergola won’t suddenly start to rot, warp, split, and it’s immune to termite infestation. You can look forward to years of service from the Vision pergola.
Want Something More Unique your Trex Vision?In addition to our standard sizes, we also provide custom fabricated kits that offer made to order sizing. This lets you enjoy the benefits of our pergolas in the space you have, regardless of oddities on the property. If you have your own pergola design, we’re happy to use it. If not, we’re happy to help you design the ideal pergola for your home or business.
STRUCTURE LAYOUT and COMPONENTS
The vision pergola is a freestanding structure with a frame design and four column supports. You can also get decorative ends and infills as optional features. Custom sizing and configurations based on project needs are available.
- BEAM: is made from aluminum reinforced cPVc at 2 ¾-inches by 8 ¾-inches
- COLUMN: Six column style choices available
- INFILL AREA: See Infills information below for infill options
Freestanding pergolasWith the freestanding pergolas, the beams are supported by four individual posts and the rafters rest perpendicular on the beams at the front and the back of the cover.
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Column
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Column with Decorative Base
Our columns work with a multitude of the architectural styles you find in LA. You can elect to use the standard finish or select a custom-tinted color for your columns to match your pergola. Pick from one of our six standard styles or go with custom styles or sizes. In the unlikely event that the columns don’t fit precisely, they can be trimmed on-site to fit.
To make our pergolas easier to install, we use the TensionRod system. This approach provides your pergola with a solid foundation. Kits come standard with hardware for concrete attachment. You can also get an adapter for installation on non-concrete surfaces.
STANDARD WIDTHS and PROJECTIONS
We offer Trex Vision Pergola in 15 standard sizes. We determine dimensions based on column-center measurements. Your on-site dimensions depend on your end style choice. We offer custom sizing when standard kits won’t work on your property.
- Open – The open infill acts as a frame for outdoor spaces that maintains an open view of the sky and lets the sun shine on your unobstructed.
- Frames – Let you add features such as lights, heaters, and fans that enhance your comfort and enjoyment.
- Stainless Steel Cables – Cables let you create a custom look by selecting your favorite climbing plants for a green ceiling.
- Tensioned Canopy – Bring on a shade and cut the heat with full shade tensioned canopy.
- Retractable Canopy – If you want a truly custom outdoor living experience, a retractable canopy gives you the full range of options. You can opt for full shade with mesh fabric or a partial shade experience with independent panels.
Trex Vision Pergola Retractable Canopy Fabric
Tensioned Canopy Fabric
Whether you crave the traditional or embrace the modern, we offer a decorative end that will give you the style you desire. Each end style is made to precise measurement and hand finished.
End Style Options:
COLOR-LAST FINISHING PROCESSIf you prefer simplicity, you can go with our standard matte finish in white. It offer you a durable, attractive look that will hold up for years. If you prefer a bit more color, we also offer our ColorLast finishes for an extra fee. This process can help you coordinate the Trex Vision Pergola with the colors of existing structures on the property or deck and railing stains.
- Choose one of our 17 standard colors or get a custom tinted finish for perfect coordination
- Go with a traditional, single color look or get a multi-color finish for a dynamic one-of-a-kind look
- ColorLast performs extremely well even in areas with extreme temperatures
- Outstanding scratch and chip resistance
- 20-Year Limited Warranty that offers you protection from cracking, peeling and blistering
TREX VISION MONO-SEAM TECHNOLOGY
As a basic part of our production process, you get the benefits of our Monoseam Technology. This helps eliminate up to 75% of the visible seams on your pergola components. It’s also the reason why our pergolas don’t require you to paint them post-installation. It’s just one more maintenance-reduction feature that comes standard with our pergolas.
- For those of you who feel as if building permits are merely a formality as opposed to a requirement, think again. Not only do building permits here in Los Angeles protect the contractor it also protects the home owner. How so? First of all, building permits ensure that the work performed by the contractor meets a minimum standard. Whether the standard is from a manufacturer or building code, its the duty of the code enforcement officer to verify that all work is not only secure but also safe for any who care to gather under the pergola or on your new deck.
Our pergolas comes with a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. It’s how you can trust that your pergola won’t fall prey to rotting, warping, splitting, or termite damage. Instead, you’ll enjoy years of minimal maintenance on your outdoor space.
Why choose Patiocovered.com?With thousands of building contractors here in Los Angeles how do you choose one? I know… even as a contractor myself, I honestly have a hard time working with these guys too. So what makes a good contractor well, good?
1) Communication is big with contractors and home owners. With so many changes from day to day, a good contractor has to stay in constant communication with the client.
2) Honesty is big even on my list. As a general contractor I have to know that when I hire another contractor that they are going to do the work as promised, as opposed to delivering a project half completed.
3) Having integrity in construction is huge. Its because of the many fly-by-night companies out there who skip out on their client who give us contractor a bad reputation. When i hire a contractor, I make sure the guy is a person who will get his project completed on time and for the amount promised, even if it costs him to complete the job.