Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy
Trex PergolasWhen you get a ShadeTree Canopy with your new Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy, you not only expand your outdoor living options, you get customizable shelter from the pounding Los Angeles sun. A durable, attractive pergola with a retractable fabric canopy that offers simple installation and minimum upkeep. You can select from one of our 20 standard size option or order a custom size or configuration. Our kits give your property and extra dash of visual interest and the optimal amount of shade or privacy. Want to make it even better? Consider some optional features:
Trex Pergolas in Los AngelesOur pergolas use aluminum to reinforce the cellular vinyl components. This offers you superior strength and supports a wide range of custom design choices. We also offer the optional ColorLast finishing process so you can color match your pergola to your business or home’s current color.
Our pre-fab kits include stainless steel hardware and detailed instructions. That makes installing your pergola simple and quick. Whether you’re upgrading your commercial property or beefing up your home’s outdoor living options, our Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy and canopy system will give you years of service with practically no upkeep. Our aluminum core components provide stellar strength, with the PVC exterior gives you a beautiful and hassle free appearance. In addition, you’re protected by a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty for home installations.
Commercial property installations receive a 10-Year Limited Commercial warranty. That’s how you can know that your new pergola won’t turn up with any warping, splitting, rotting, or termite infestations.
Our pergola with canopy pergola patio cover features:
- Pergolas won’t ever rot, split, or fade
- Standard white finish
- Optional ColorLast finishes for color coordination
- Manually retractable canopies
- Airflow Mesh or Sunbrella canopy fabrics
- Monoseam Technology cuts down beam and rafter seams as much as 75%
- Six columns styles work with many types of architecture
- Simple DIY installation with our detailed instructions, or bring in a pro
Need A Unique Solution for Your Property?You can customize our Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy and canopy kit for virtually any design or architecture. Whether is a private outdoor space at your home or public space on your commercial property, we can fulfill your pergola requirements. We can work from designs you provide or help you design a pergola that fulfills your needs.
STRUCTURE LAYOUT and COMPONENTS
The freestanding version of this pergola employs beams, rafters, and stringers. Four columns provide structural support. The attached version uses a ledger attached to a building and two columns to provide structural support. For unique projects, we offer customized size options and custom configurations.
- STRINGER: 1 1/2″ square, solid cPVC. Installed at 24” on center
- RAFTER: 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ cPVC, aluminum-reinforced, installed at 34” on center along with an integrated canopy track
- BEAM: 3 1/2″ x 9 1/2″ cPVC, aluminum-reinforced
- COLUMN: Choose from six styles of fiberglass columns
- LEDGER: 1 1/2″ x 7 1/4″ cPVC (not pictured)
TREX PERGOLA ATTACHMENT
Your choices for attachment are either freestanding or attached to the building. In either case, both offer sturdy construction which strictly adheres to the manufacturers specifications as well as local jurisdictional standards.
Two columns provide support for the beam across the front of the pergola. A ledger is attached to an exterior wall to support the back of the pergola.
Freestanding pergolas employ four columns for stability, rafters, two beams and stringers. The patio covers are anchored into the substrate and are extremely sturdy.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONS
We offer 20 standard sizes of pergola kits. You can reference the chart below for attached and freestanding pergola sizes. The chart also include models that include the Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy. We also offer custom sized kits if your project won’t work with a standard kit.
Our columns offer a fine complement for a wide range of residential and commercial building styles. They feature our ColorLast finishes in either standard or custom tints. We offer six standard column options, although you can also get custom styles and sizes. If the columns aren’t an exact fit at installation, you can trim them.
We use the Tension Rod system with our pergolas. This system simplifies installation and offers you a solid pergola foundation. Kits come standard with column attachments for concrete and optional framing adapters for deck installations are available.
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Column
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass w/Decorative Base Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Column
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim Column
- Enjoy freedom from 98% of UV A/B rays
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Your choice of a Brown or White aluminum cassette and rails
- Stainless steel hardware
Canopy Frame Color
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESSYour new Trex Pergola ShadeTree Canopy offers a standard white matte finish that will give you years of low maintenance enjoyment and visual appeal. If you want something a little different, you can take advantage of the ColorLast process for an extra fee. Adding color to your Trex pergolas lets you match your existing paint job.
- 17 standard colors let you coordinate with your paint job
- Custom colors tinting is also available
- Get your components finished in one color or multiple colors
- Excellent performance even in high-temperature locations
- ColorLast finishes resist scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty protects from cracks, peeling, and blistering
Get the refined look you want with our Monoseam Technology. By cutting down on up to ¾ of the usual number beam and rafter seams, we can produce PVC pergolas that don’t need any additional paint. It another way we cut down on your upkeep, which lets you enjoy your pergola.
INTEGRATED LED LIGHTING
Creating just the right mood for your outdoor space can be a matter a chance or a matter of choice. Whether you’re aiming for a quiet evening meal or backyard party, Trex Outdoor lighting can provide the right ambiance.
You can integrate the optional lights into the pergola columns, beams, or both. You can even install landscape lights and deck lighting and connect them with a Trex Lighthub system. For effortless lighting control, you can get a remote control dimmer.
- Despite what many think the role of the Los Angeles building and safety department is (quality control), it’s not. As a matter of fact, it’s really just the opposite.The Los Angeles building and safety division is there to ensure safety. Safety for the occupants of the home or business and anyone who may visit.
When you add a structure to an existing building require building permits. As contractors we always suggest our clients get building permits.
Our pergolas comes with a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. It’s how you can trust that your pergola won’t fall prey to rotting, warping, splitting, or termite damage. Instead, you’ll enjoy years of minimal maintenance on your outdoor space.
Why hire us?There are very few Construction companies in Los Angeles who specialize in Patio covers and decks only. Let’s fact it, sure there are many construction companies who do just about everything, but unlike us, few who are specialists in Aluminum, vinyl, fiberglass and wood patio covers and pergolas.
What else do you do?Because we specialize in all things pergola and Los Angeles patio covers, with that there are other services and products which our team offers and list below.
- Patio cover repairs
- Wood patio covers
- DIY kits with instructions
- Vinyl pergolas and patio covers including arched pergolas
- Replacement parts
- Fiberglass pergolas
- Non insulated
Other useful links
[gravityform id=”29″ title=”true” description=”true”]