Los Angeles Trex Pergolas | Trex Air
Trex PergolasThe Trex Pergola Air elevates your outdoor living experience and offers the ideal frame for your outdoor space. With 24 standard Trex pergolas sizes available, you can transform virtually any outdoor space into a comfortable, modern outdoor room. If your working with a non-standard space, we can customize the size of your pergola. With its crisp corners, the Trex Air gives your outdoor room a sleek look. Want more control? Get the RainFlex canopy. This retractable canopy lets you determine how much sun you get or give you push-button shelter from the rain. The Trex Air offers you the modern feel you want with the flexibility you need. Los Angeles patio covers and pergolas are our speciality.
Aesthetic backed by strength
Our modern aesthetic is backed by the strength of aluminum reinforcement and lasting durability of cellular vinyl. Although you can always choose to go with the classic white finish that comes standard on the Trex Air, you may also opt for a custom color with our ColorLast finishing process. After all, it allows you the ability to integrate the Trex pergola into your established visual aesthetic with the uses stainless steel hardware as well. In fact, each Trex Air pergola comes with a detailed set of instruction for installation if you choose to install it yourself. Which means you can take on the installation yourself or pass it off to a professional.
Not only are our kits beautiful and easy to install, but our kits can handle the toughest requirements for your home or business property. To clarify, the Trex Air is tough and demand almost no maintenance, courtesy of our unique aluminum core/cellular PVC wrapped components. Not only will you get the strength benefits of metal with sleek visual appeal, but your residential property installation enjoys a 25-year Limited Residential Warranty. On the other hand, a commercial property installation gets the protection of a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. Either way, you can install your new pergola without concerns about rot, warp, splitting or termites. You’ll get year of excellent service and visual appeal.
- Years of durable service without rotting, splitting, or fading
- Classic white finish comes standard on every kit
- Take things up a notch with a custom ColorLast finish
- Exclusive Monoseam Technology cuts down on components seams as much as 75%
- Simple DIY or pro installation
Want Something a Little More Unique in a Trex Pergola?Need something a little off the beaten track design-wise? We can custom build an Trex Air kit that works on your residential or commercial property. Already have designs in hand? We’ll work in your Los Angeles patio cover from those. Not clean on what you want or need? We’ll help you design the ideal Trex Air pergola for your home or business.
STRUCTURE LAYOUT & COMPONENTS
You can opt for a freestanding or attached Air pergola with contemporary ascending design. The RainFlex canopy offers you even more control.
You can also get customizable sizes and configurations.
- 1)FRAME: 5 ½-inch square aluminum reinforced cPVC
- 2)CANOPY: motor-driven retractable canopy, acrylic fabric, aluminum cassette/rails
The freestanding model uses four integrated columns to support frame on each corner.
The attached model uses two integrated columns that provide support on each side of the pergola. Your home or commercial building supports the other end of the frame.
STANDARD WIDTHS & PROJECTIONS
You can get Air pergolas in 24 standard sizes. See the chart below for a breakdown of the standard sizes for the attached and freestanding models. Custom manufactured sizes are also available if standard sizes won’t do for your Los Angeles patio cover project.
RAINFLEX CANOPYAir Trex pergolas employ the RainFlex canopy. This motor-driven canopy gives you outstanding control over you total shade and rain protection.
You get your choice of 10 fabric options for your RainFlex canopy, which makes coordinating with your existing color choices a snap. RainFlex also lets you benefit from your Trex pergolas, even if the sky isn’t cooperating with your plans.
- Enjoy freedom from 98% of UV A/B rays
- 100% solution-dyed acrylic fabric
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Your choice of a Brown or White aluminum cassette and rails
- Stainless steel hardware
RainFlex Canopy Fabric
- 17 standard colors facilitate color coordination
- Custom tints can match your current home or office paint color exactly
- Standard single color painting or optional multi-color painting available
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Outstanding performance in high-heat areas
- Very scratch and chip resistant
- Limited warranty protects you from cracks, peeling, and blistering on your pergola
Canopy Frame Color
COLORLAST FINISHING PROCESSYour new Air pergola offers a standard white matte finish that will give you years of low maintenance enjoyment and visual appeal. If you want something a little different, you can take advantage of the ColorLast process for an extra fee. Adding color to your Trex pergolas lets you match your existing paint job.
- 17 standard colors let you coordinate with your paint job
- Custom colors tinting is also available
- Get your components finished in one color or multiple colors
- Excellent performance even in high-temperature locations
- ColorLast finishes resist scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty protects from cracks, peeling, and blistering
MONOSEAM TECHNOLOGYEnjoy a refined look on your pergola courtesy of our Monoseam technology. This technology lets us produce component with as much as 75% fewer seams. That means our pergolas can be installed without the need for additional painting. It’s an extra way we cut down on maintenance and let you spend your time enjoying yourself.
- Living in Southern California means beautiful weather with lots of sunshine. It also means heavy Santa Ana Winds and earthquakes.How better to protect your investment that with building permits. Having an official from the city inspect your structure is quality control. For the most part, their job is to ensure that your new Los Angeles Trex pergola is not only sturdy but safe.
Our pergolas comes with a 25-Year Limited Residential Warranty or a 10-Year Limited Commercial Warranty. It’s how you can trust that your pergola won’t fall prey to rotting, warping, splitting, or termite damage. Instead, you’ll enjoy years of minimal maintenance on your outdoor space.
Why hire us?Our company is called Patiocovered for a very good reason… we build patio covers. Actually, we build patio covers, pergolas and decks here in Los Angeles. Which is also to say that we don’t do kitchens, we don’t do bathrooms, landscaping or lighting. Our focus is on one single thing and that is making the very best Trex pergolas or patio cover we can. It also means we know our materials.
As a matter of fact, we work with a very limited number of different materials thus, we can become experts with these materials. Unlike other contractors here in Los Angeles who dabble in just about everything, our focus is on installing beautiful structures which provide shade.
What else do you do?Because we specialize in all things pergola and Los Angeles patio covers, with that there are other services and products which our team offers and list below.
- Patio cover repairs
- Wood patio covers
- DIY kits with instructions
- Vinyl pergolas and patio covers including arched pergolas
- Replacement parts
- Fiberglass pergolas
- Non insulated
Other useful links
[gravityform id=”29″ title=”true” description=”true”]